Joining the Advancing Construction series, Advancing Construction Planning & Scheduling 2018 is set to host planning and scheduling teams from Owners, General Contractors, and Trades to discover the latest innovations in the industry. Based around industry feedback on the key questions and challenges posed to planners and schedulers, the meeting will be focus on:
- Determining the priorities for planners and schedulers, in the context of many different pressures
- How to avoid and mitigate the impact of claims and arbitration by utilizing schedules more effectively
- Discovering best practice in overcoming schedule compression, and in interacting with clients when facing design changes
- Leveraging technological and methodological industry advancements, including LEAN and BIM
- Exploring industry engagement – how to sustain your team, manage your collective workload, and invest in planning and scheduling across your business
We’ll also be combining these topics with Hanson Wade’s winning formula, by guaranteeing interactive sessions, dedicated networking opportunities, and an array of showcasing vendors.
Wherever your focus in planning and scheduling, you’ll leave this meeting with an enhanced insight to remain competitive and stay ahead of the curve.